Custom designed and built to provide extra space with loads of character, an Ausiports Deck is the ideal place to entertain family and friends, or just sit back, relax and unwind.
Versatility and suitability are the keys to a quality deck design. Treated Pine, Hardwood and Steel are the three main sub-structure materials used in an Ausiports Deck. In most general deck installations, the versatility of treated pine or hardwood substructures are well suited. Difficult installations, long spans or areas of high termite risk are ideally suited to a steel deck sub-structure. With a choice of timber and steel beam sizes, Ausiports can design a deck structure that will meet the specific needs of the client and the location.
Treated Pine, Hardwood, Compressed Fibre Cement Sheet and the innovative, Composite Decking form the basic choice of “deck top”.
Treated Pine is very popular and is the most economic timber decking board option. It readily accepts timber stains which will bring out the strong grains that are a feature of Treated Pine and it will retain its great looks if regularly maintained.
Ausiports can lay a range of Hardwood decking boards depending on your colour requirements and budget. The dense grains of the Hardwood range offer long life with minimal maintenance. Usually Hardwood decks are oiled rather than stained, as the rich, natural colours of the Hardwood are accentuated by the protective decking oil. Hardwoods can be stained if the client is trying to achieve a specific or more uniform deck colour.
Compressed Fibre Cement Sheeting can be laid directly over the deck sub-structure and this provides an ideal base upon which tiles can be laid. Compressed Fibre Cement Sheeting is also a great option where the deck is raised and used as a carport. The Fibre Cement Sheeting of the deck/carport can be sealed and or sealed and tiled.
Composite Decking is an innovative new decking product that will not split, rot or warp. Being a combination of wood fibres and recycled plastics, the Composite Deck is an excellent choice for highly exposed areas such as decks around pools, jetties, marinas and commercial areas. It is essentially maintenance free and does not need staining, oiling or painting. It is available in a range of colours and surface finishes.
Make the most of your new deck area in all weather conditions by covering it with one of Ausiports great looking awnings. Keep it safe with a wide range of railings and balustrade designs available from Ausiports, including the popular Timber and Stainless Steel Wire Combination.
With over 25 years of deck building experience and access to the best quality timbers and deck building systems in the industry, you can be confident that Ausiports will design and build your deck to perfection. At Ausiports, we stand behind the decks that our customers stand on.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausiports Brochures - AUSI SUPPORT Full Page
Ausiports Brochures - Decks and Verandahs
Ausiports Brochures - Garden Sheds
Ausiports Brochures - Glass Rooms
Ausiports Brochures - Patio Awnings
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Ausiports Brochures - Screen Enclosures
Ausiports Brochures - Slatscreen
Care and Maintenance
DCP No 99-Building-Lines
Eclipse Opening Roof
Product Warranty Details
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.