Simply The Best Track Guided Blind System
Whatever the style of your home or business, Ziptrak has a solution for you. Flexible installation options mean that a Ziptrak Blind can be installed in even the most difficult locations. The track guided design offers unrivalled performance in wind and rain and Ziptrak Blinds provide effortless operation thanks to the central locking feature.
No, zips, ropes, buckles or straps, just clean lines and great looks. Ziptrak Blinds can be supplied in Clear or Tinted PVC as well as a huge range of Hi-Tech Solar Fabric Colours and Patterns. Your new Ziptrak Blinds will provide protection from sun, wind, rain and harmful UV radiation keeping you comfortable and saving money on your cooling and heating bills year round.
Ziptrak Blinds offer a clever alternative to the traditional methods of creating enclosed entertainment areas. The flexibility to choose between a fully open outdoor entertaining area and an enclosed, weather resistant oasis can be yours with Ziptrak Blinds. Just imagine, all of the benefits of a screened or glass room, but at far less expense.
Commercial installations are ideal for the hardwearing, low maintenance Ziptrak Blind. The smooth fabric blind, whilst keeping your staff or clients protected from the elements, makes the ideal surface for printing of Corporate Signage and Advertising.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Luxaflex - Products - External Collection - Fixed Metal Awnings - Brochure Luxaflex Fixed Metal Awnings
Luxaflex Metal Louvres
Ricky Richards - Barrington-Sun-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Docril-Nautica-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Docril-Sun-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Mode-Privacy-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Mode-Textures-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Outlook-Mode-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ziptrak Blinds 2017
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.