In today’s fast paced world, everyone needs to seek refuge from time to time and there is no better place than in the privacy of your own home. This is not always possible when your own personal sanctuary is open to the prying gaze of neighbours and passers-by.
Ausiports “SLATSCREEN” Aluminium Privacy Systems may be the answer to your privacy screening needs. Whether you wish to create a courtyard, screen a balcony or extend the height of your fence, “SLATSCREEN” Aluminium Privacy Systems provide a long lasting, easy to maintain privacy screen that will not split, warp, rot or rust.
“SLATSCREEN” is also a great option for the screening of areas or structures such as clothes lines and utilities areas from public view. “SLATSCREEN” is a terrific screening option for units, townhouses and village common areas. “SLATSCREEN” has also been used to great effect in the creation of outdoor areas in Clubs, Hotels and Commercial Buildings.
“SLATSCREEN” Aluminium Privacy Systems also work exceptionally well in the areas of Solar Control by creating great looking, energy saving Sun Shades and Window Hoods. Added benefits of using “SLATSCREEN” as a Screening Solution come from the protection it will offer to your plants and outdoor furnishings from the ravages of sun, wind and rain.
“SLATSCREEN” Aluminium Privacy Systems are manufactured from low maintenance, powdercoated aluminium and can be ordered in a huge range of colours. Ausiports can measure, make and install “SLATSCREEN” to your individual requirements or it can be purchased in an easy to install D.I.Y Kit Form.
Ausiports “SLATSCREEN” Aluminium Louvres offer an ideal solution to the issues of privacy whilst still retaining control of light and ventilation. Effective control of light and ventilation can also be a key contributor to cost savings on heating and cooling in your home or commercial building. Refer to the Louvres section for additional products and details.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.