Sit back, relax and take in the views from your new Ausiports “Panorama Glass Room”. Alternately, there’s no better place for a party regardless of the weather conditions outside. Whatever the occasion, your new Ausiports “Panorama Glass Room” will quickly become your favourite room in the house.
Ausiports can design and build a “Panorama Glass Room” that is ideally suited to your home and to your entertaining/relaxation requirements. With Ausiports years of experience and access to market leading building systems you can be assured that your New “Panorama” Glass Room will be designed and engineered to perform in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and the relevant Australian Standards and Local Council requirements.
The choices and designs are limited only by your imagination with endless wall/window/glazing options as well as roof designs that range from mild to wild. Ausiports Innovative Modular Building Systems mean that the build period is far shorter than with traditional building methods and this means less disruption to you and your life.
When Ausiports builds your new “Panorama Glass Room”, you can be assured that only the best quality products are used. The windows for example are a purpose built “Concealed Face Fixed” design. These windows offer cleaner installation lines and improved weather performance over standard “house type” windows. Ausiports also incorporate materials and methods bred from years of experience. Ausiports Unique Attachment Channel combines the superior strength and corrosion resistance of powdercoated aluminium with the performance excellence of “Quad Seal”.
Like many of the Ausiports Lifestyle Products, as your space requirements change, your “Panorama Glass Room” can be created using your existing Ausiports Awning as the structural foundation.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausdeck 15 year Insulated
Ausdeck Insulated Data Sheets
Ausdeck Insulated Roofing
Ausdeck Single Skin Roofing
Ausiports Brochures - Ausi Lite Bar
Ausiports Brochures - AUSI SUPPORT Full Page
Ausiports Brochures - Glass Rooms
Ausiports Brochures - Patio Awnings
Ausiports Brochures - Products
AWA Guide to Windows Doors in Bushfire Prone Areas
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DCP No 99-Building-Lines
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Product Warranty Details
Ausiports Brochures - Re-Leaf Gutter Guard 2013
Shademaster Aluminium Roof Panels
Solamagic Product Brochures
V Line Data Sheet
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.