Designed to look great, built to last.
Your Ausiports Garden Shed is the perfect storage solution for mowers and garden tools, toys, bikes and bits & pieces, all of the gear that no longer fits into your garage. Ausiports Garden Sheds are custom made to order, allowing us to build the shed that exactly meets your needs. Need extra doors? No problem. Need a window or two? Done. Need a skylight or extra height walls? You’ve got it. Just tell us what you need and we will design and build your ideal garden shed.
Great Looking: Your Ausiports Garden Shed can be supplied in any of the great Colorbond colours. You can even choose to have the trims in a contrasting colour to the wall and roof sheets. The stylish lines of the Gable design will look great in any backyard but if you wish to make your shed disappear, go for the flat roof model and specify the same colour as your fences.
Built to Last: Not all Colorbond sheds are created equal. Check the underside of the sheets and if they don’t have a stamp saying “Colorbond Steel Made by BlueScope Steel”, then don’t buy it. An Ausiports Garden Shed is built using 100% Australian Made BlueScope Colorbond Steel Roof and Wall Sheets. Heavy Gauge Galvanised Steel Sliding Tracks and Ball Bearing Door Rollers ensure that the doors on your Ausiports Garden Shed slide effortlessly, today, tomorrow, next year. Your Ausiports Garden Shed even has a key lockable door as standard.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausiports Brochures - Garden Sheds
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.