An ideal, cost effective solution to the issues of privacy whilst retaining your view.
Ausiports manufacture and install a range of fixed and operable Louvre Systems suited to fencing installations. Available with fixed or movable blades, Ausiports Louvres give you the power to control the degree of openness, and hence vision, into and out of your living areas. Similarly, Ausiports Operable Louvre Fencing will allow you to completely isolate yourself from the world outside, ensuring your privacy is maintained.
Ausiports can supply and install a variety of Fixed Aluminium Louvre Blade Systems including the versatile “SLATSCREEN” Aluminium Privacy System which offer Fixed Vision Control with excellent airflow and weather resistance. Ausiports Louvres offer an ideal, cost effective solution to the issues of privacy whilst retaining access to light and ventilation.
For maximum control, nothing beats an Ausiports Operable Louvre Fencing System. Ausiports markets a range of Operable Systems for vertical (wall) installations. Ausiports Operable Louvres lend themselves to a vast range of installations including windows, doors, privacy panels, balustrades as well as Louvre Fences. Manufactured to order from low maintenance aluminium, Ausiports Louvres are available in a huge range of powdercoat colours.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Ausiports Brochures - Slatscreen
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Eclipse Opening Roof
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.