At last... No Paint, No Stain, No Pain Lattice
Ausiports Aluminium Lattice “AUSILAT” is the perfect, low maintenance alternative to timber lattice. Beautifully finished in Long Lasting Powdercoat, “AUSILAT” can be supplied in a colour that matches, contrasts or complements your existing colour scheme.
Anywhere you would normally install timber lattice, “AUSILAT” Aluminium Lattice will provide a longer lasting, easy to maintain option that will not split, warp, rot or rust. “AUSILAT” Aluminium Lattice Panels can be manufactured as “square pattern” or “diamond pattern”. The panels can be supplied unframed or they can be supplied fully framed in a powdercoated aluminium “AUSILAT” Lattice Frame.
“AUSILAT” Aluminium Lattice panels are ideal for use as privacy screening, balustrade infill panels or they make a great feature as arched infill panels between posts. Thanks to its super strong powdercoated aluminium construction, “AUSILAT” Aluminium Lattice will still look great long after timber lattice becomes firewood.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausiports Brochures - Ausilat
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Ausiports Brochures - Slatscreen
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.