What better way to extend your living area than to take advantage of the great outdoors. An obligation free meeting in your home with one of our Design Consultants can open up a world of lifestyle improving options. With over 25 years of design and construction experience and access to an exciting range of Steel and Aluminium Building Systems, you can be assured that Ausiports can design and build a Flat Roof Awning ideally suited to your home and your specific space needs.
Ausiports Flat Roof Awnings, also known as Skillion Roof Awnings, offer an extremely versatile, economic roofing solution which can be tailored to maximise the usability of the area covered. Choose from a range of high gloss colours in Colorbond and Aluminium roof deck profiles all available with high strength polycarbonate light panels. An Ausiports Flat Roof Awning has all of your needs covered.
With its great looks and functionality, your new Ausiports Flat Roof Awning will provide all the protection you need for your new-found entertainment area. Over time your space requirements change and if you want to extend or enclose your new area at a later date, your Ausiports Flat Roof Awning will be the ideal foundation for these changes.
Ausiports’ years of experience and access to market leading building systems means that your New Flat Roof Awning will be designed and engineered to perform in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and the relevant Australian Standards and Local Council requirements.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausdeck 15 year Insulated
Ausdeck Insulated Data Sheets
Ausdeck Insulated Roofing
Ausdeck Single Skin Roofing
Ausiports Brochures - Ausi Lite Bar
Ausiports Brochures - AUSI SUPPORT Full Page
Ausiports Brochures - Patio Awnings
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DCP No 99-Building-Lines
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Eclipse Opening Roof
Horizon Deck Data Sheet
Laserlite Brochure 2017
Product Warranty Details
Ausiports Brochures - Re-Leaf Gutter Guard 2013
Shademaster Aluminium Roof Panels
Solamagic Product Brochures
V Line Data Sheet
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.