Do you have an unusual area that you would like to cover but can’t quite figure out how to do it properly? Maybe it’s an area that has a low head height, faces west and traps the heat or an area that just doesn’t suit a traditional style awning installation. An Ausiports Flyover Awning could be the ideal solution. All styles of awnings can be built as a Flyover design including Flat Roof, Gable and Curved Roof, even Opening Roof Awnings. The innovative “Roof above the Roof” design concept of the Ausiports Flyover Roof Awning addresses many of the issues relating to problem installations.
In some westerly facing, low roofline or courtyard situations, the build-up of heat due to intense afternoon sun often makes installation of an awning impractical. By positioning the new Flyover Roof above your existing roofline, head height is increased giving the impression of greater area and space. Since you now have openings or “vents” between the new and existing roof levels, flow through ventilation allows the heat that collects in alcoves and courtyards to escape out through these roof vents.
Effective coverage of areas between buildings of differing heights is often quite difficult to achieve. An Ausiports Flyover Roof allows the new roof to completely cover the area with a roof line that is independent of any of the existing rooflines.
In some installations it is not possible to connect the stormwater runoff from the new roof to the existing stormwater system via traditional methods (pipes underground). A Flyover Roof design gives us the option to flow the new roof stormwater back onto the house roof and then into the existing stormwater system.
These are just a few of the many design features and benefits of the Ausiports Flyover Roof Awning. With Ausiports years of experience and access to market leading building systems you can be assured that your New Flyover Roof Awning will be designed and engineered to perform in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and the relevant Australian Standards and Local Council requirements.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausdeck 15 year Insulated
Ausdeck Insulated Data Sheets
Ausdeck Insulated Roofing
Ausdeck Single Skin Roofing
Ausiports Brochures - Ausi Lite Bar
Ausiports Brochures - AUSI SUPPORT Full Page
Ausiports Brochures - Carports
Ausiports Brochures - Patio Awnings
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DCP No 99-Building-Lines
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Eclipse Opening Roof
Horizon Deck Data Sheet
Laserlite Brochure 2017
Product Warranty Details
Ausiports Brochures - Re-Leaf Gutter Guard 2013
Shademaster Aluminium Roof Panels
Solamagic Product Brochures
V Line Data Sheet
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.