Sun and Rain Protection for your Doors & Windows
Effective protection for exposed doorways and windows offers many year round benefits. Windows & Doors exposed to sun and rain can deteriorate rapidly, requiring expensive repairs and even replacement. Exposed doors and windows can leak water into your home, damaging floor coverings and furnishings. The summer sun can wreak havoc on your floors and furniture as well as turning your home into an oven. By choosing the right Window and Door awnings, you can dramatically reduce the cost of heating and cooling your home as you control the amount of sun and heat entering through these exposed openings.
Ausiports supply and install a range of Window and Door Awning Solutions that can protect your windows and doors from the harsh Australian elements. These great looking awnings will shelter your home, keeping it comfortable all year round, whilst saving you money on heating and cooling expenses and avoiding costly repairs.
The choice of Window and Door Awnings is broad and Ausiports can tailor make a solution ideal for your home. Choose from Polycarbonate, Colorbond Steel, Aluminium or Fabric Awnings, in a design that meets your needs. Ausiports experienced staff will advise and assist you in finding the right awning for your home.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Care and Maintenance
Luxaflex - Products - External Collection - Fixed Metal Awnings - Brochure
Luxaflex Fixed Metal Awnings
Product Warranty Details
Ricky Richards - Barrington-Sun-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Docril-Nautica-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Docril-Sun-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Mode-Privacy-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Mode-Textures-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Outlook-Mode-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ziptrak Blinds 2017
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.