The ultimate in design flexibility and indoor outdoor integration can be yours with the "Tri-Slide” Patio Sash Panel System. Ideal for new patio structures or just as suited for integration into existing patio areas.
When incorporated into an Ausiports Patio Enclosure, the "Tri-Slide” Patio Sash Panel System offers a range of configuration options unmatched by any other patio enclosure system. Opening Sashes over Half Walls, Opening Sashes over Fixed Lo-Lites, Opening Sashes over Opening Sash Lo-Lites, regardless of your design desires, the "Tri-Slide” Patio Sash Panel System can be configured to meet your requirements.
The unique Triple Sash design of the "Tri-Slide” Patio Sash Panel System offers the ability to open the windows W I D E. With a 2/3 fresh air opening and the added advantage of being able to slide all 3 sashes, you can always position the sashes to maximise the fresh air and light. For maximum ventilation the ultra-light sashes can simply be lifted out of the frames and stored away. The full, external flyscreen will keep the flies and bugs safely on the outside whilst the sashes are open or removed. When the weather turns nasty, the "Tri-Slide” Patio Sash Panel System, with its full perimeter weather sealing, will tame the wind and rain, keeping you warm and dry.
Tri-Slide Patio Sashes feature an amazing shatterproof vinyl film used to glaze the sashes. The sashes are supplied with tinted film as standard, however, clear film can be supplied as a no cost option. The bronze tinted film offers the additional benefits of a 50+ UPF Rating, protecting your valuable furnishings from the sun, not to mention yourself.
The choices and options available in the "Tri-Slide” Patio Sash Panel System are vast and so is the range of powdercoated colours from which you can choose to complement your existing decor. Low Maintenance Powdercoated Aluminium Frame and Sash Extrusions will ensure that your new lifestyle addition will look great for a long time to come.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausiports Brochures - AUSI SUPPORT Full Page
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DCP No 99-Building-Lines
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.