One of the most flexible enclosure options available would have to be the Ausiports “Paradise Room”.
As an exciting alternative to the more traditional “Panorama Glass Room”, the Ausiports “Paradise Room” offers full weather protection and the unique ability to slide the window sashes down to floor level. In doing so, up to a massive 75% of the total window area is open to capture the breeze and the views. In addition to this, the sashes can be completely removed from the frame, leaving you with a full, floor to ceiling screened enclosure. No other window system can offer anywhere near this level of operator flexibility.
The durable Aluminium Framed Paradise Panels have been tested and can be configured to comply with Australian Standard 1926.1 – 2007 Part 1: Safety Barriers for Swimming Pools**. This will allow you to build your Ausiports Paradise Room right next to your swimming pool without the need for security screens or pool fences. (**Specific design and configuration criteria must be met to achieve compliance)
The flexibility and versatility of the Ausiports Paradise Room is further enhanced by the ability to have the panels Slide or Bi-Fold leaving a huge, clear spanning opening for unimpaired views and unimpaired access.
The amazing shatterproof vinyl film used to glaze the sashes can be supplied as tinted (standard) or clear (optional) and offers a UPF Rating of 50+ (Bronze Tinted only). The innovative Paradise Window Panels are supplied in Low Maintenance Powdercoated Aluminium in a range of colours to suit most decors.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Product Warranty Details
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.