Insulated Roof Awnings are an ideal way to minimise the impact of radiant heat, noise and condensation that can sometimes be apparent in single skin awning installations.
When a single skin awning is exposed to dramatic temperature differences, condensation can form as moisture on the underside of the roof. In some extreme cases, this moisture may form into droplets that can fall onto floors and furniture below the roof. An Insulated Roof Awning can solve this problem in most instances.
Ausiports design and build Insulated Roof Awnings using two distinctly different roofing Systems.
The first insulated roofing system is the Integrated Insulated Roof Panel System. An Integrated Insulated Roof Panel is constructed using a traditional style roof sheet bonded to the top of a polystyrene insulating core. Another metal ceiling sheet is bonded to the underside of the polystyrene core.
The second insulated roofing system is the Retro-fit Insulated Roof Panel System. This system is most often used to insulate existing roof structures. The Retro-fit Insulated Roof Panel is comprised of a 50mm polystyrene insulating core with a foil sarking sheet bonded to the top surface and a ceiling sheet bonded to the underside of the insulating core. This panel is fitted into a perimeter frame beneath the existing roof skin.
How does an insulated roof work? As the underside of the roof is separated from the topside of the roof by the core of polystyrene insulation, the top surface of the roof can be cold and the underside relatively warm without condensation forming.
Added benefits of the Insulated Roof System are that Radiant Heat is reduced due to the exposed top surface being insulated from the underside. As the top of the roof heats up in the sun, the underside stays cool. The polystyrene insulating core is also quite effective in reducing storm related noise.
A huge range of roof design options is available including Flat Roof, Traditional Gables, Open Front Gables, Dutch Gables, Hip End Gables and the stylish Gazebo End. All of these roof styles can be built as Attached to existing buildings, Freestanding or Flyover Roof installations. Ausiports Insulated Roof Awnings are available in Colorbond Steel as well as Aluminium and in a broad range of colours.
Choosing an Insulated Roof Awning is also an excellent idea if your future plans include turning your outdoor area into a “Panorama Glass Room” or a “Tri-Slide Enclosure”.
These are just a few of the many design features and benefits of the Ausiports Insulated Roof Awning. With Ausiports years of experience and access to market leading building systems you can be assured that your New Insulated Roof Awning will be designed and engineered to perform in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and the relevant Australian Standards and Local Council requirements.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
IMG 4205 2
Wallarah Bay Rec Club 3
Woy Woy Community Care 3
Woy Woy Community Care 6
Ausdeck 15 year Insulated
Ausdeck Insulated Data Sheets
Ausdeck Insulated Roofing
Ausiports Brochures - AUSI SUPPORT Full Page
Ausiports Brochures - Carports
Ausiports Brochures - Glass Rooms
Ausiports Brochures - Patio Awnings
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Ausiports Brochures - Screen Enclosures
AWA Guide to Windows Doors in Bushfire Prone Areas
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DCP No 99-Building-Lines
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Product Warranty Details
Ausiports Brochures - Re-Leaf Gutter Guard 2013
Shademaster Aluminium Roof Panels
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.