“Unique”. No other word effectively describes the Ausiports Curved Roof Awning.
Choose your style of roofing from the traditional corrugated roof profile or stylish Flat Deck. Adding Polycarbonate Light Panels provides additional illumination and draws your eye through the dramatic, curved lines of the roof. Ausiports can also design and construct a Curved Roof Awning with a full Polycarbonate Roof Deck.
Individually rolled beams form the gracefully arching backbone of these great looking awnings. As each beam is rolled for each specific project, you can feel proud that you are the owner of a one of a kind, “Unique” structure.
Similar to the Gable Roof Awning, a Curved Roof Awning will offer a number of real benefits over traditional Flat Roof Awnings. Curved and Gable Roof Awnings are substantially cooler than a Flat Roof Awning as the hot air that gathers under the awning is drawn up into the curve or gable area and vents out through the open front of the awning. The increased height of a Curved Roof Awning will add to the feeling of openness and space and will also help with the retention of light into internal living spaces.
Stunning to look at and built to last, your new Ausiports Curved Roof Awning has all of your current needs covered. Nothing stays the same forever and over time your space requirements may change. If you want to extend or enclose your new area at a later date, your Ausiports Curved Roof Awning can form the ideal foundation for these changes.
Ausiports’ vast experience and access to market leading building systems means that your new Curved Roof Awning will be designed and engineered to perform in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and the relevant Australian Standards and Local Council requirements.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausiports Brochures - AUSI SUPPORT Full Page
Ausiports Brochures - Carports
Ausiports Brochures - Patio Awnings
Ausiports Brochures - Products
AWA Guide to Windows Doors in Bushfire Prone Areas
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DCP No 99-Building-Lines
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.