With the price of electricity and other power resources skyrocketing, it is essential that we harness the heating, cooling and light energy that is supplied to us all, free of charge, by Mother Nature. How we control the effects of the sun, wind and rain in relation to our buildings can have a huge impact on the amount of money we spend each year on energy. Effective control of sunlight into the home or commercial buildings can save on the energy costs associated with lighting, heating and cooling.
Ausiports manufacture and install a range of fixed and operable Solar Controls Systems that allow you to take control of your environment.
Ausiports can supply and install a variety of Fixed Aluminium Louvre Blade Systems which offer seasonal sun control with excellent airflow and weather resistance. Ausiports Fixed Aluminium Blade Louvres also offer an ideal, cost effective solution to the issues of privacy whilst retaining access to light and ventilation.
For maximum control, nothing beats an Operable Louvre System. Ausiports markets a range of Operable Systems for vertical (wall) and horizontal (roof) installations. Ausiports supply and install market leading Opening Roof Systems which are ideal for our harsh coastal environment. These systems are Australian Made and are designed to give you fingertip control over the elements. Ausiports also manufacture and install a number of Operable Louvre Systems ideally suited for integration into walls, windows and doors.
Over door and window protection can be achieved with the installation of a “Slatscreen” Sun Hood. “Slatscreen” Aluminium Sun Hoods offer a stylish alternative to the traditional window or door awning. The “Slatscreen” Aluminium Sun Hoods are custom designed and made to suit the specific needs of the client.
For more of a traditional solution to sun and weather protection, Ausiports can supply and install a range of Fixed Steel, Aluminium and Polycarbonate Window Awnings. These awnings will provide year round shade and reduce the amount of direct sunlight and heat reaching highly exposed windows. They will also effectively protect the windows and doors from storm driven rain and debris.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Ausiports Brochures - Slatscreen
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Eclipse Opening Roof
Luxaflex Fixed Metal Awnings
Luxaflex Metal Louvres
Product Warranty Details
Ricky Richards - Barrington-Sun-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Docril-Nautica-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Docril-Sun-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Mode-Privacy-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Mode-Textures-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ricky Richards - Outlook-Mode-Control-Datasheet-August-2017
Ziptrak Blinds 2017
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.