INVISI-GARD is designed first and foremost to protect your family and home from would-be intruders and performs this task better than any other product on the market.
INVISI-GARD can also help protect your home from insects, fire and storm driven debris whilst maintaining airflow and your view.
INVISI-GARD security doors and screens are, without question, the best investment for your family's safety, as well as being the best investment for the look and value of your home.
INVISI-GARD is Australia’s premier security screen brand because it's made from the toughest material in its class and features unique patented product architecture. The combination of these two vital features provides the maximum protection for your family and your home.
At the heart of every INVISI-GARD security screen and security door is High Tensile 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh. The Marine Grade 316 Mesh used in INVISI-GARD sets the world standard in terms of its quality, precision and longevity.
This class leading mesh is retained in a purpose built Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminium Frame using the patented EGP (Extreme Grip Protection) Retention System. This unique design ensures maximum strength and durability through an assembly technique that avoids contact between the two dissimilar metals (Aluminium & Stainless Steel) - a major cause of corrosion over time.
Ausiports are an Approved Fabricator and Installer of the INVISI-GARD Range of Stainless Steel Security Products. Ausiports are the holders of Australian Master Security Licence Number 000 102 242, a legal requirement for installation of Security Products in NSW.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Commercial Project Information:
Ausiports can also help with Commercial Security Products as well.
Not all doors that are marketed in Australia as “Security Doors” are actually Security Doors.
Unless the door has been type tested and is compliant with Australian Standard AS 5039-2008 Security Screen Door and Security Window Grilles, it should not be marketed as a “Security Door”.
Doors that have not been tested or do not comply with the Australian Standards are known as “Barrier Doors”. Ausiports offer to supply and install, as part of their overall range, a number of different “Barrier Doors”. At no point will Ausiports attempt to pass these doors off as Australian Standards Compliant Security Doors.
All INVISI-GARD Stainless Steel Security Doors and Screens comply with Australian Standard AS 5039-2008 Security Screen Door and Security Window Grilles which is the main product standard relating to Security Doors and Screens.
Australian Standard AS 5039-2008 Security Screen Door and Security Window Grilles calls up AS 5041-2003 Methods of Test - Security Screen Doors and Window Grilles, which specifies the following tests:
• Dynamic Impact Test
• Lock and Hinge Lever test (incorporating Jemmy Test, Pull Test and Probe Test)
• Knife Shear Test
In addition to complying with this regime of testing which is specific to Security Screens, the
INVISI-GARD Stainless Steel Security Products range also complies with the following relevant industry tests:
• Cyclone Rating - Cyclonic Missile Impact Test in accordance with Australian Standards AS1170.2 – 2011
• Fire Attenuation - Tested in accordance with Australian Standard AS1530.4 - 2005
• Bush Fire Areas - Tested in accordance with Australian Standard AS 3959-2009 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas
• Salt Spray Test - Corrosion Resistance Testing in accordance with Australian Standards AS2331.3.1
IMG 2137 2
IMG 2189 fixed
bobs pictures 014
bobs pictures 025
bobs pictures 030c
bobs pictures 039
bobs pictures 043
bobs pictures 047
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.