It’s a beautiful day to be outside relaxing with a book and a cuppa in your favourite chair. Unfortunately your relaxation is ruined by the unwanted attention of the flies and mosquitos that are ever-present, uninvited guests. Don’t even think about trying to serve lunch or cook a barbeque as millions of flying pests will invade within seconds.
An Ausiports Screened Enclosure can permanently banish those unwanted pests, leaving you to enjoy your book, lunch or afternoon nap. Discuss your needs with Ausiports and allow them to design the ideal Screened Enclosure for you. Alternately, if you already have a patio awning, your “Screened Enclosure” may be able to be created using your existing Awning as the structural foundation.
If you want all of the fresh air benefits of a Screened Enclosure but wish to incorporate Australian Standards Compliant Security, Ausiports can design and install an INVISI-GARD Stainless Steel Security Screened Enclosure. Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh combined with ultra-tough extruded aluminium framing makes the INVISI-GARD Stainless Steel Security Screened Enclosure as impenetrable to thieves as it is to flies.
These are just a few of the many design features and benefits of an Ausiports Screened Enclosure. With Ausiports years of experience and access to market leading building systems you can be assured that your New Screened Enclosure will be designed and engineered to perform in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and the relevant Australian Standards and Local Council requirements.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Photo 5 4 17 10 15 24 am
Photo 5 4 17 10 15 30 am
Ausdeck 15 year Insulated
Ausdeck Insulated Data Sheets
Ausdeck Insulated Roofing
Ausdeck Single Skin Roofing
Ausiports Brochures - AUSI SUPPORT Full Page
Ausiports Brochures - Decks and Verandahs
Ausiports Brochures - Patio Awnings
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Ausiports Brochures - Screen Enclosures
AWA Guide to Windows Doors in Bushfire Prone Areas
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DCP No 99-Building-Lines
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Horizon Deck Data Sheet
Laserlite Brochure 2017
Product Warranty Details
Ausiports Brochures - Re-Leaf Gutter Guard 2013
Shademaster Aluminium Roof Panels
Solamagic Product Brochures
V Line Data Sheet
Ziptrak Blinds 2017
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence No: 104243C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence No: 409 049 379.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.