A few key points worth considering
• Ausiports design all structures to comply with the engineering /performance requirements for your specific location (Design Wind Speed) and are happy to show how these figures were obtained. In essence these figures relate to the required structural performance of the awning. Generally speaking, the higher the wind speed compliance figure, the stronger the awning is required to be. It's always good to ask what wind speed the awnings being quoted are engineered to achieve. This will ensure your peace of mind on those wild and windy nights.
• Roof construction is very important. Whether you choose one of our Traditional Profile Roof Decks or a Modern “Flat Deck” Roofing profile, all Ausiports Patio Roof Sheets are available in a range of colours and gloss levels. For even better roof deck performance, choose from Ausiports range of Insulated Roof Panels, designed to provide year round comfort and protection for your new outdoor living area.
• The backbone of any structure is the supporting beam. All Ausiports beams are manufactured from either Hi-Tensile, Colorbond Steel or Architectural Grade Extruded Aluminium. Ausiports offer beams from 75 to 200mm, in varying weights and profiles, engineered for longer spans and high performance. Stronger smarter components equal a better, stronger, longer lasting structure.
• Ausiports offers a range of gutter profiles designed to perform in extreme weather conditions but to also compliment and add value to your home. Available in Colorbond Steel, or in Colour Coated Aluminium, Ausiports can supply a gutter perfectly suited to your new structure and to your home.
• All Ausiports structures are engineered to perform to the relevant wind-loadings applicable to your specific location. An important part of this engineering is the selection of the correct posts. Ausiports offer a range of posts varying in size and material specification that are suited to the requirements of your structure. Wherever possible, Ausiports will offer a range of suitable post designs, thereby putting the power of choice into your hands.
• Ausiports offer a Premium Extruded Aluminium Attachment Channel featuring “Quad-Seal” technology as standard on all awning structures. This channel is fully powder-coated, will not rust like pressed steel channels, and offers a far stronger method of attaching the roof deck to your existing wall or fascia. The closed-cell foam insert will not break down over time like bitumen impregnated strips, ensuring a longer, leak free life. Another key feature of the Ausiports Aluminium Back Channel is the concealment of fixings, providing a cleaner, screw and rivet free appearance from below. Great looks and a leak and rust free, long life equals many years of trouble free enjoyment and great value for money.
• Holders of Builders Licence Number 104243C and Security Licence Number 000 102 242, Ausiports Pty Ltd have been making their customers’ dreams come true since 1989.
Your Peace of Mind is Our Number One Priority