Expert Builders in NSW for Swimming Pool Enclosures
Is there a more “Aussie” lifestyle addition than the backyard swimming pool? It’s right up there with the iconic “Barbie”, “Meat Pie” and even the “Fly”. Even in our temperate climate, swimming pools are not usable all year round and the ever present Gum Trees and their leaf, bark and branch shedding friends make pool ownership far more work that it needs to be.
Ausiports can transform your pool into an all year, swimming oasis. Just imagine being able to swim whenever you want. Imagine not looking into a pool full of leaves and branches. Imagine the savings in power, water, chemicals and time as your pool is protected from the elements. Ausiports can design a pool protection solution that ranges from a simple roof cover through to a fully enclosed swimming pavilion.
Hi-Tensile, Long Spanning Roof and Beam Systems give Ausiports the Design Flexibility to create spectacular looking roof structures that are engineered to perform. Ausiports offer a huge range of Pool Enclosure options including the traditional windows and doors of an Ausiports “Panorama Glass Room” to the innovative sliding sash system of the Ausiports “Tri-Slide” or “Paradise” Rooms.
Regardless of your Pool Enclosure requirements, you can be assured that Ausiports can make your dream a reality, and it will be designed and engineered to perform in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and the relevant Australian Standards and Local Council requirements.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausdeck 15 year Insulated
Ausdeck Insulated Data Sheets
Ausdeck Insulated Roofing
Ausdeck Single Skin Roofing
Ausiports Brochures - Ausi Lite Bar
Ausiports Brochures - AUSI SUPPORT Full Page
Ausiports Brochures - Ausilat
Ausiports Brochures - Carports
Ausiports Brochures - Decks and Verandahs
Ausiports Brochures - Glass Rooms
Ausiports Brochures - Patio Awnings
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Ausiports Brochures - Screen Enclosures
Ausiports Brochures - Slatscreen
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DCP No 99-Building-Lines
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Eclipse Opening Roof
Ausiports Brochures - Handrails
Laserlite Brochure 2017
Luxaflex Metal Louvres
Product Warranty Details
Ausiports Brochures - Re-Leaf Gutter Guard 2013
Shademaster Aluminium Roof Panels
Solamagic Product Brochures
V Line Data Sheet
Ziptrak Blinds 2017
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence Number 370572C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence Number 000106704
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.