Sunrooms & Enclosures: Room Extensions on Central Coast
Nothing stays the same for long. Your ideal home of yesterday has become the cramped compromise of today.
An obligation free meeting in your home with one of our Design Consultants can open up a world of lifestyle improving options. Ausiports are Licenced Builders with over 25 years of design and construction experience and have access to an exciting range of Steel and Aluminium Building Systems as well as traditional construction methods. You can be assured that Ausiports can design and build a Room Extension ideally suited to your home and your specific space needs.
Ausiports Innovative Modular Building Systems mean that the build period is far shorter than with traditional building methods and this means less disruption to you and your family life.
The choices, designs and floor plans are limited only by your imagination. Ausiports offer a huge range of roof design options including Skillion Roof, Traditional Gables, Open Front Gables, Dutch Gables, Hip End Gables and the stylish Gazebo End. All of these roof styles can be integrated into your existing roof structure using a broad range of Colorbond colours as well as Concrete or Terracotta Roof Tiles. By combining the right roof design, floor plan, endless wall, window and glazing options, your Ausiports Room Extension will look like it was part of the original home from day one.
Ausiports have the whole extension process covered “from Concept through to Completion”. Ausiports can look after design, plans, council, construction, and all associated trades. Having said this, Ausiports are happy to work in conjunction with your chosen, licenced trades person for services such as concrete, electrical, plumbing and fit out. Keeping you informed all the way ensures you know exactly what’s happening and what to expect as the project progresses.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausdeck 15 year Insulated
Ausdeck Insulated Data Sheets
Ausdeck Insulated Roofing
Ausdeck Single Skin Roofing
Ausiports Brochures - Products
AWA Guide to Windows Doors in Bushfire Prone Areas
Care and Maintenance
Product Warranty Details
Ausiports Brochures - Re-Leaf Gutter Guard 2013
Shademaster Aluminium Roof Panels
V Line Data Sheet
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence Number 370572C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence Number 000106704
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.