Opening Roof Awnings by Professional Builders in NSW
Take full control of your outdoor lifestyle with an Ausiports Opening Roof Awning. Shelter from the rain or bask in the sun, the control is in your hands. Not at home and a storm is on the way? No problem. Your Ausiports Opening Roof Awning can automatically close in the event of rain and it will even reopen once the storm has passed. You are still in control even when you’re not there!
Installed as a stand-alone awning or by utilising the versatility of the Ausiports Opening Roof as part of a well-designed Ausiports Outdoor Living Structure, Ausiports can create a stunning patio awning that will provide shade and protection from the weather whilst maintaining light to the internal rooms of your home and retaining full access to the sun, breeze and views.
Ausiports supply and install market leading Opening Roof Systems which are ideal for our harsh coastal environment. The opening roof systems are Australian Made and designed to give you fingertip control over the elements. Manufactured using Long Life Powdercoated Aluminium and featuring Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware, your new Ausiports Opening Roof Awning will provide many years of trouble free “weather control”.
These are just a few of the many design features and benefits of the Ausiports Opening Roof Awning. With Ausiports years of experience and access to market leading building systems you can be assured that your New Ausiports Opening Roof Awning will be designed and engineered to perform in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and the relevant Australian Standards and Local Council requirements.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausiports Brochures - AUSI SUPPORT Full Page
Ausiports Brochures - Carports
Ausiports Brochures - Patio Awnings
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DCP No 99-Building-Lines
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Eclipse Opening Roof
Product Warranty Details
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence Number 370572C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence Number 000106704
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.