Integrated Roof Awnings & Gables in New South Wales
A huge range of roof design options are available including Traditional Gables, Open Front Gables, Dutch Gables, Hip End Gables and the stylish Gazebo End. All of these roof styles can be integrated into your existing roof structure. Ausiports Integrated Roof Awnings are available in a broad range of Colorbond colours as well as in Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles.
Choosing an Integrated Roof Awning is also an excellent idea if your future plans include turning your outdoor area into a “Panorama” Glass Room or a “Tri-Slide” Enclosure.
Ausiports “Integrate” your new roof into the existing house roof structure by removing part of your existing roof tiles(or sheeting) and building a new roof truss structure which will be covered in new tiles or roof sheeting. A key design feature of an Integrated Roof is that it will look like it was always part of the original structure, especially if the same roof covering (tile or sheet) is used for the extension. As well as looking great, the Integrated Roof will also weather the wind and rain just like your existing house roof.
Ausiports are Licenced Builders and have over 25 years of building industry experience. With access to market leading building systems you can be assured that your New Integrated Roof will be designed and engineered to perform in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and the relevant Australian Standards and Local Council requirements.
Ausiports offer an Obligation Free, In-Home Design Consultancy Service where you can discuss and explore the many options with one of our experienced Design Consultants. Contact Ausiports on 0243 892 251 to book your appointment today. Alternately, Click on the Request a Quote tab, fill out and submit your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait, why not call into either of our showrooms to discuss your needs with our experienced staff. Check out the displays and while you’re there take a look at some of Ausiports other great products and ideas.
Ausdeck 15 year Insulated
Ausdeck Insulated Data Sheets
Ausdeck Insulated Roofing
Ausiports Brochures - Carports
Ausiports Brochures - Glass Rooms
Ausiports Brochures - Patio Awnings
Ausiports Brochures - Products
Ausiports Brochures - Screen Enclosures
AWA Guide to Windows Doors in Bushfire Prone Areas
Care and Maintenance
Colorbond Colour Chart
Colourbond Colour Creation Guide
DCP No 99-Building-Lines
DecoWood FlyerDecoWood Flyer
Product Warranty Details
Ausiports Brochures - Re-Leaf Gutter Guard 2013
Shademaster Aluminium Roof Panels
Commercial Project Information
- Ausiports are the holders of Full Builders Licence Number 370572C
- Ausiports are the holders of Security Licence Number 000106704.
- Ausiports are members of the Housing Industry Authority (HIA).
- Ausiports carry Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million.
- Ausiports maintain Workers Compensation coverage.
- Ausiports prepare Safe Work Method Statements and Site Specific Risk Assessments and where required, present these to the Master Contractor prior to commencing any new project.
- Ausiports abide by the Occuptional Health & Safety Regulations (2001) regarding Working at Heights. Ausiports use and maintain their own AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 compliant Scaffolding.
- Ausiports offers a complete project package including associated electrical and plumbing if and where required.
- All external Ausiports staff members are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- All Subcontractors employed by Ausiports are holders of Building Industry Green Cards.
- Where any work is performed on our behalf by a subcontractor, the subcontractors' work will be overseen by an Ausiports Site Supervisor, ensuring that expectations on quality, timing and budgets are strictly maintained.